Dr. Stephen M. Wojdyla
Introducing Dr. Stephen M. Wojdyla (Woe–DELL-ah) to West Village Dental Care! Dr. ‘Steve,’ as he prefers to be called, grew up in Allen Park, MI and graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy in 2000. He also completed a General Practice Residency and Master’s in Oral Biology from the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, OH. Dr. Steve taught dentistry to new dental grads in the Toledo and Cleveland, Ohio areas for 8 of his 20 years in practice. During this time, he lectured on several subjects such as: IV Sedation Administration, Treatment of Medically Compromised Patients, Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support.
Notable Achievements & Recognition:
- Graduated from Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, OH for IV Sedation Certification.
- Horace Wells Award for Pain Control and Analgesia
- Published article in Dentistry Today entitled ‘Gothic Arch Tracing for Dentures.’
- Published book entitled ‘Dental Assisting National Board Preparation Course.’
- Teacher of the Year Award from St. Vincent Charity Hospital in Cleveland, OH.
- Completed training programs on the surgical placement and restorative aspects of dental implants, as well as implant-retained dentures.